TouchPicture Free Download
TouchPicture Ranking & Summary
License: Free to try
It is possible to disable showing picture in Internet Explorer in order to make pages load faster and to save traffic. To show the picture you need after that, you have to right-click it, find and select the Show Picture item in the menu.
And you have to do that for each and every picture. It is okay if you need one or two pictures, otherwise these operations will take a lot of effort, nerves and time.
Use TouchPicture - now it will be enough just to click a disabled picture in order to show it. The hotkey does the same: you should move the mouse pointer over the picture and press the hotkey - the picture will appear. If there are a lot of pictures, you can select them and then click one of them or press the hotkey - all of them will appear.
It is easy to configure TouchPicture: to display disabled pictures, you can specify either left or right mouse button (with Ctrl, Shift or without them) or any key combination
￭ Internet Explorer 4 or higher
￭ 1.0 Mb of free disk space.
TouchPicture Related Software
Top Shareware Download
Top Freeware Download
- Stellar Phoenix Excel Repair
- Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair
- Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair
- Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery - Win
- Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery
- Stellar Audio Video Converter
- Stellar Office 365 Extractor
- Stellar File Repair ToolKit
- Stellar Linux Data Recovery
- Stellar GroupWise to PST Converter