Corner Bowl Log Manager Free Download
Corner Bowl Log Manager Ranking & Summary
OS: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
License: Free to try
Price: USD $259
Publisher: Corner Bowl Software Corporation
Corner Bowl Log Manager Tags
Corner Bowl Log Manager Description
Centralized Event Log Management and Server Monitoring
Log Manager is a network-wide log monitoring, consolidation, auditing and reporting tool enabling System Administrators to proactively monitor their networks while satisfying regulatory agency auditing requirements (aka Event Log Manager).
* Consolidate Event Logs, syslogs as well as non-standard application log files
* Monitor logs in real-time or per user defined schedule
* Backup, compress, encrypt and password protect Event Logs
* Create and assign simple or complex regular expression filters
* Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions including SNMP traps
* Automatically truncate and archive consolidated logs
* Schedule detailed reports
* Merge multiple log files into a single view
* View Windows Event Log files (EVT and EVTX)
* View large log files quickly with minimal system resources
* Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers
* Single installation monitors entire network
* No installation required on managed computers
Event Log Management
The Windows operating system and many 3rd party Windows Services and applications use the Windows Event Log system to log informational, warning and error information used by System Administrators to help identify application errors. Log Manager monitors (real-time or scheduled), consolidates and archives Event Logs to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or the file system.
Windows Syslog Server/Daemon
Log Manager includes a self-contained Syslog Server or Daemon that can be used to collect, monitor and consolidate syslog messages from both Windows computers Unix servers, and devices such as network routers and firewalls.
Text Log Management
Log Manager supports both delimited and non-delimited text log files. Delimited files follow a specific format enabling programmatic parsing over multiple lines. Many applications create log files using a date driven naming mechanism. Log Manager enables you to monitor files within a directory that match user defined file name masks such as .txt and *.log. When a new file is detected, the service automatically starts monitoring the file contents.
Powerful filtering searches through consolidated logs allowing you to pinpoint log entries of interest or remove noise. Both simple and complex regular expression filters are offered. Selectively flag and add notes to log entries of interest.
PCI and HIPAA Compliance
Many regulatory agencies require organizations to archive critical logs for future reference. Log Manager will archive your logs in their entirety or as a sub-set to a central SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle database as well as to CSV, EVT, HTML, TXT, and XML files.
Alerts, Notifications and Actions
Log Manager supports several different alerts and actions when key log entries are detected. Trigger actions such as sending a fully customizable email, exporting to a file, displaying a message box, playing a sound, writing key log entries to a user defined database table, forwarding key log entries to log consolidation hardware via syslog, displaying a system tray popup message or sending a SMS notification through an email-to-SMS gateway or service.
Generate reports that contain filtered log entries of from a set of computers. For example, receive a daily report that contains a list of all failed login attempts to your domain controllers for the last 24 hours. Report content is fully customizable through our HTML email templates. Run reports on-demand or schedule.
Corner Bowl Log Manager Related Software
|Corner Bowl Log Manager(64 bit) Monitor and consolidate Event Logs, syslog and application logs.||File size: 6.65MB |
|daily logs process text-based logs process logs|
|Corner Bowl Server Manager Corner Bowl Server Manager is an affordable enterprise-wide network and server monitoring software suite enabling both small business and large enterprise IT professionals to proactively manage their||File size: 5.67MB |
|connection remote connection Connect network|
|Corner Bowl Server Manager (64-bit) Monitor and consolidate Logon Attempt reports, Disk space, and application logs.||File size: 5.72MB |
|Corner Bowl Disk Monitor Manage local and network disks and generate space usage reports.||File size: 4.8 MB |
|free disk space disk space monitor hard disk monitor|
|Corner Bowl Popup Help Control A small control to enhance your application features.||File size: 74 KB |
|control Help Popup enhance application Popup Help Control|
Corner Bowl Log Manager Company
Corner Bowl Software Corporation
Corner Bowl Log Manager Reviews
Top Shareware Download
Top Freeware Download
- Stellar OLM to PST Converter
- Stellar Phoenix BKF Recovery
- Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iOS
- Stellar Phoenix Excel Repair
- Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair
- Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair
- Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery - Win
- Stellar Phoenix Word Recovery
- Stellar Audio Video Converter
- Stellar Office 365 Extractor